“Every child deserves a champion, an adult who will never give up on them, who understand the power of connection and insists that they become the best they can possibly be.
–Rita f. Pierson
We are living in an age of distraction, chronic stress and disconnection in parent child relationship. And yet, we are more wired and virtually connected than ever before in history. What is this “disconnect” about? What is the effect on our relationships, our wellbeing and our capacity to connect with our children as they grow. We can be valuable and influential guides and also can cultivate an abiding connection with them.
Reflective parenting program is exclusively designed to help and guide parents and to encourages a healthy connection between parents and their children. As parents, it helps to learn to observe, to reflect, and to respond respectfully to own and their children’s’ feelings and behaviors.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Reflections – Be your best self and create a relationship with your own-self.
- Reflective Model – Four stages of Kolb’s Learning style
- Agreement Frame- A strategy to redirect a person’s argumentative energy rather than attempting to overcome it.
- Emotional Intelligence – Learn to manage your own emotions and others.
- Your beliefs & Intentions- Principles of Intention & Belief
“The most important thing about parenting is the relationship you have with your children.”