We value our clients and psychologists alike and want that our clients get value for time and money in every session. We have listed terms & conditions, keeping the best interest of the client in mind. By scheduling a session or making payment on our website clients implies that they agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Confidentiality is an integral part of counselling and therapy. All communication that happens in our therapy sessions, remains confidential between us, with the following exceptions:
- We will discuss aspects of our work in supervision with another qualified psychologist/psychotherapist/NLP Practitioner, keeping in mind all the ethical guidelines of counselling.
- When required by law, which is very rare; we may contact another mental health professionals and/or your emergency contact if we believe you are likely to cause serious injury to yourself or others.
- We may do this without consultation with you if you are not in a position to discuss other options.
- Suicide, or ending one’s own life, or self- harm is a tragic event with strong emotional repercussions for its survivors and for families of its victims. Every therapist endeavours to prevent the occurrence of such an unfortunate event .However, it is an impulsive act and under such unpredictable circumstances, a therapist or The Life Trails cannot be held liable.
- It is important to note that The Life Trails is not a crisis intervention center and
therefore does not provide emergency services. Clients who have an emergency must use local and available emergency resources.
- Services are rendered only during the scheduled sessions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and/or end treatment and refer to other mental health professionals to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- We get your consent for counselling and therapy after you fill the registration form.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- We set aside time for you for your schedule appointments and thereby request to inform in advance in case you happen to be late for an appointment or you wish to cancel/reschedule the appointment.